How often have you written down something on your birthday in aid to cross it off before the next one? How often have you ever thought of what your bucket list would comprise of? Did you ever sit in the corner of a cafe and think to yourself of things you wanted to do, at the expense of a stale cup of coffee? I did, last night. Impulsively, and thought it would make an interesting blog entry. Here are the 22 things, which I wrote down, hoping to cross each one, this year. Scroll ahead to take a look.
- To be in and around good company.
- Travel, as much as I can, at every opportunity.
- Make one trip, to Pondicherry this year.
- Learn and speak fluent French.
- Publish my book.
- Be confident.
- Combat anxiety.
- Fall in love.
- Fall out of love.
- Disappear for a week.
- Attend a music festival.
- Make TNS skyrocket.
- Meet Lilly Singh. Again.
- Own a pair of Dior Composit sunglasses.
- Direct a short film on homosexuality.
- Experience Fashion Week.
- Go on a road trip with my best friend.
- Finally take swimming lessons.
- Intern at Buzzfeed.
- Convince Karan Johar to adopt me.
- Convince Priyanka Chopra to marry me.
- To be unapologetically happy.
What are the things you want to do, before your next birthday? Are there some common interests that you and I share? Let me know of your choices, decisions and things you want to put in your bucket list.
Until next time,